POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Brick wall and paving stones macros (~80kb) : Re: Brick wall and paving stones macros (~80kb) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:19:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Brick wall and paving stones macros (~80kb)
From: Sander
Date: 18 Jan 2000 15:29:48
Message: <3884cd3c@news.povray.org>
Now before I set you off to make a macro just for me: would that mean that
if I use it to make a floor B ten time the size of another floor A, the code
to parse will also be ten times larger?
Maybe I was thinking of a texture rather, like the 'flagstone' texture, but
then giving a result like I described. That would not increase the number of
objects, I understand?
A macro is something I can imagine of what it is doing; a texture is beyond
my grasp...

--
Regards,
Sander

Gail Shaw <gsh### [at] monotixcoza> schreef in berichtnieuws
38847861@news.povray.org...